Awareness for growth & success
Half-day or full-day workshops
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is a particular type of social aptitude—it’s the capacity to perceive, understand, reason with, and manage emotions.
These behaviors inform how people interact and build relationships. Increased EI skills translate to solid, positive bonds, essential for business success. Participants will deep dive into the major competencies of EI: Self-Awareness, Social Awareness, Self-Management, and Relationship Building. Participants learn to:
- Embody and create an action plan for increasing Emotional Intelligence.
- Engage easily to resolve challenging situations.
- Make informed choices that build and enrich relationships.
- Assess emotions as conscious and unconscious.
- Use emotions in a productive manner.
- Explore the connection between mindset and physicality.
Offered with or without an assessment.